Meet Me at Midnight
by Cheryl Faust is the perfect introduction to mosaic knitting (I know because I had never done mosaic until I made this)! Made with just one skein each of three colors Berroco Ultra Wool DK, this scarf will keep you entertained with sections of mosaic followed by easy sections of Stockinette stitch and moss stitch.
- Each bundle includes 1 skein each of three colors Ultra Wool DK
- Pattern is not included and can be purchased on Ravelry
- Finished size: 68" across at the widest point and 29" deep down the center
- Gauge: 20 sts and 48 rows over 4” [10 cm] in mosaic pattern after blocking
- Needles: US 5 (3.75mm) and US 6 (4.0mm)