As we ease back into being open, we ask that you help us keep our customers and employees safe by booking an appointment to shop at the store. Each half hour of the day (11am to 4pm) will have availability for one appointment and one walk-in (first-come, first-serve). At this time we will only be open Monday through Friday.
If you live in a county that has not yet been approved for Phase II, please continue to take advantage of our curbside pickup program or have your online order shipped.
Here are some important things to know before you book:
What We Ask of You:
- Please do not visit the store if you or anyone in your household is currently sick.
- Visitors must stop and sanitize their hands as they enter
- In accordance with state orders for Hood River County, masks are required
- Follow social distancing guidelines and remain 6 ft from staff and other shoppers
- Use the restroom before you leave home, or use the public restroom located on State Street (our restroom will not be available)
- We encourage you to leave the little ones at home, if at all possible. We also encourage you to touch only those things you wish to purchase.
- Winding will only be available if you are willing to return the next business day to pick up your wound yarn at the curbside pickup table.
- For knitting help and fixes, please schedule a Project Help Drop-Off. One-on-one in-store help is not available at this time.
- There is currently no stay-and-knit; at this time we are encouraging in-and-out shopping only.
What We Promise to You:
- No employee will work if they are even the slightest bit ill. Each employee will monitor their temperature before a shift begins.
- We will be wearing masks in the store.
- We will sanitize hard surfaces between appointments.
- We will maintain social distancing guidelines and stay 6 feet away from you and others.
- We are excited to see you again!