Join the fun with the 2020 Pacific Northwest Slow Yarn Crawl! You have all summer to get your passport stamped virtually, and be entered to win shop prizes, regional prizes, and even a Grand Prize!
Here's how it works:
- Purchase your souvenir passport from us.
- Visit participating shops' websites (or call) from May 22 to Sept 7, make a purchase (many shops have small "slow crawl packages" available) to get your passport sticker for that shop, as well as that shop's exclusive Slow Crawl Pattern downloads (see our patterns Gina and Flicker!)
- Your name will be entered in that shop's prize drawings
- Purchase from every store in a Region to be entered in the Regional Prize basket
- Purchase from every store in the entire crawl to be entered in the Grand Prize Basket!
- Get a special "crawl prize" for anyone who finishes the entire crawl
Free Patterns! Each participating shop will have an exclusive knit AND crochet pattern that you will receive when you get your passport stamped (this year we are debuting new designs Gina
For more info and a complete list of participating shops, see the Slow Crawl Website