POSTPONED TO APRIL 10, 2022
Due to rising COVID infections in our State and overburdened local hospitals, we have postponed our retreat to April 10, 2022. Registration will re-open in January. If you would like to be notified when registration re-opens, please click "notify me" at right.
Are you ready to be pampered at a real, live, and in-person mini knitting retreat?
If so, we have the event for you.
Join us on Saturday, April 10, 2022 for a VIP day of shopping, learning, and being together in the company of our fellow knitters. Here's what the day will look like:
- Meet at 9am at Knot Another Hat for exclusive pre-opening shopping. We'll have mimosas and pastries, and special deals and pop-ups just for you. Best of all? You'll pick up your amazeballs S.W.A.G bag (and Sarah is known for her S.W.A.G.)!
- Enjoy lunch on your own around our delightful town.
- Meet back at the shop at 1:30pm for a special two-hour class with Sarah on the very best ways to dial in fit for your sweaters. As a yarn shop owner with 16+ years of sweater knitting, fixing, and shaping under her belt, Sarah knows how best to achieve the fit you need for your next sweater.
- After class, we'll enjoy knitting, happy hour, and appetizers at the shop until 7pm.
Optional Add-On: Stay the night and add on a relaxing "Wine and Wool" visit to local winery, Marchesi Vineyards, from 11am-2pm on Sunday, April 11. We'll enjoy the vineyard atmosphere and have wine and charcuterie while we knit.
Nearby Hotel Options (hotel not included):
All the important info:
- Due to the nature of being together all day indoors, we require that all attendees provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19.
- Cancellations are eligible for a refund minus a $50 fee until March 1st. After March 1st, no refunds unless we are able to fill the vacancy from the waitlist ($50 cancellation fee applies).