Does something have you stuck in your knitting? Or, maybe you want to learn a new technique? Ingrid can help you out! Whether it’s a cast on, bind off, picking up stitches, increases, decreases, cables, brioche, blocking, etc., let’s get you moving forward!
Knitting help with Ingrid is 30 minutes of virtual help via a Zoom meeting session. Here are the details:
- at checkout, please enter the subject you are looking for help with in the checkout order notes
- upon paid signup you will be sent an email with a Zoom link for your session with Ingrid (you do not need to have a Zoom account)
- you need to have Zoom installed on your device before your meeting time, preferable on a laptop computer for best results, but a mobile device can also work
- you should ideally have a location for your meeting where there is good lighting
- for an overview of Zoom basics for first time users, click here