Our Virtual Yarn Tasting is the perfect way to get new Fall yarns in your hands to sample and play with.
Our yarn tasting offers good-sized samples so you can make proper ladder swatches (explained in the course). Here's how it works:
- We will send you .6+ ounce samples of our newest yarns (that comes out to about 1/3 of a 50g skein).
- Once your yarn arrives, you can walk through our yarn tasting videos in our virtual classroom at your own pace. Sarah will discuss all the unique qualities of each yarn and make swatching recommendations, so you can make the best choice for your next projects.
- Your access to the classroom lasts until 12/31/21, so you can go back and review any video at your leisure.
- Your participation includes a shopping coupon good for 20% off a one-time purchase of any of the included yarns.
- BONUS - we always like to throw in a couple of non-yarn surprises!
Yarn packages will ship mid-October, and the tasting videos will go live a week later. All you will need is a variety of sizes of needles and/or hooks to play with, and a pen or pencil for taking notes!
Because we want to ensure everyone receives their packages in a timely manner, shipped Yarn Tastings will ship Priority mail for $10.00 (local pickup is available at checkout).
This is a virtual event with pre-recorded videos that will take place in our virtual classroom; this is not an in-store event.