- 18 interlocking, fiber-topped EVA foam tiles, each measures 12" x 12"
- 40 stainless steel T-pins
- 48" square cotton cloth woven with 1" square gingham to help measure your finished piece
- water-resistant bag to contain the kit
WHAT MAKES KNITTER'S BLOCK SPECIAL?
- Very low, lightly barbed pile fabric covering gently grips your knitting without pilling or leaving fibers
- Heat resistant: essential for steam blocking
- Thick backing of waterproof EVA: suitable for use on any surface since moisture won't seep through, because the tiles don't absorb water, blocked items will dry faster than with towels and cloths; holds pins firmly in place
- Versatile: can be assembled in a variety of sizes from a square for sweater pieces, a long rectangle for scarves or a triangle for shawls
- Compact: blocks are stored in a sturdy 14 x 14 bag
Check out Jill's demo of the cocoknits knitter's block kit: