public health updates
- Due to new state COVID restrictions, we will no longer have any sitting-and-knitting. We will also be limiting the number of shoppers to 2 people at a time. We strongly encourage you to use our online shop and curbside pickup if at all possible, though (for now) we will maintain our previous in-store hours.
- Our Fall hours are Thursday, Friday and Saturday, 11:00am to 3:00pm. No appointments will be required, but we will be limiting the number of people to 2 at one time.
- We will still offer curbside pickup for online orders, with pickup hours on Monday and Tuesday from 11:30am-12:30pm, and during open hours Thurs-Sat.
Keep Calm and Craft On
Here at Knot Another Hat we are ready to help you navigate the current public health situation and still have plenty of yarn available while you are stuck at home.
Our utmost concern is protecting the more vulnerable of our customers and staff - anyone who has had a few more candles on their last birthday cake, or those with compromised immunity. Here is what we ask of you if you shop in our store:
- Please do not visit the store if you or anyone in your household is currently sick.
- Visitors must stop and sanitize their hands as they enter
- In accordance with state orders for Hood River County, masks are required in all public spaces.
- Follow social distancing guidelines and remain 6 ft from staff and other shoppers
- Use the restroom before you leave home, or use the public restroom located on State Street (our restroom will not be available)
- We encourage you to leave the little ones at home, if at all possible. We also encourage you to touch only those things you wish to purchase.
- Winding will only be available if you are willing to return the next business day to pick up your wound yarn at the curbside pickup table.
- One-on-one knitting help is limited to what we can do via social distancing; if we are unable to help you with distancing practices in place, we may ask you to drop off your project and retrieve it one to three days later.
- Staying and knitting is limited to two knitters at a time, and for a max of one hour. Feel free to knit a while, and shop on either end of your knitting time to allow others a chance to hang out and knit a bit as well.
And here is what we promise we will do:
- No employee will work if they are even the slightest bit ill. Each employee will monitor their temperature before a shift begins.
- We will be wearing masks in the store.
- We will sanitize hard surfaces between appointments.
- We will maintain social distancing guidelines and stay 6 feet away from you and others.
- We are excited to see you again!
Thank you for caring about yourself and those around you by following our guidelines!