public health updates
- We are currently closed for in-store shopping.
- We are shipping orders Monday through Saturday, and have a $4 flat rate shipping fee or also offer curbside pickup in front of the store Mon, Wed & Fri from 11am to 1pm.
- Project "fix-it" help is available - registration required. Click here to sign up.
Keep Calm and Craft On
Here at Knot Another Hat we are ready to help you navigate the current public health situation and still have plenty of yarn available while you are stuck at home.
Our utmost concern is protecting the more vulnerable of our customers and staff - anyone who has had a few more candles on their last birthday cake, or those with compromised immunity. With that in mind, here are the steps we will be taking when the store re-opens (no date set yet):
- CURBSIDE PICK UP is still your best option. Shop online, select curbside at checkout.
- Each day before the store opens, and then throughout the day, we are giving the full wipe-down treatment to all hard surfaces.
- At this time, there will be NO public restroom available.
- Upon entry, please stop at our front table and use the hand sanitizer.
- Staff members will wear masks. It is our preference that customers who wish to visit the store also wear masks.
- We require that visiting customers maintain a minimum of 6 feet social distance from other customers and staff members.
- Please refrain from touching items unless you are planning to purchase them.
- No staff member will work if they are even the slightest bit sick, even if it's just a cold, and we ask that you do not come to the store if you are the slightest bit sick.
- Yarn winding services are suspended until further notice.
- No social "stay-and-knit" for the time being.
Thank you for caring about yourself and those around you by following our guidelines!