public health updates
- We are currently OPEN for in-store shopping, Monday through Friday from 11am to 4pm.We are taking one appointment and one walk-in per half hour. Keep reading below for details.
- We are also still offering curbside pickup for online orders, with pickup hours from 11-4, Monday through Friday.
- Project "fix-it" help is available - registration required. Click here to sign up.
Keep Calm and Craft On
Here at Knot Another Hat we are ready to help you navigate the current public health situation and still have plenty of yarn available while you are stuck at home.
Our utmost concern is protecting the more vulnerable of our customers and staff - anyone who has had a few more candles on their last birthday cake, or those with compromised immunity. Here is what we ask of you if you shop in our store:
- Please do not visit the store if you or anyone in your household is currently sick.
- Visitors must stop and sanitize their hands as they enter
- In accordance with state orders for Hood River County, masks are required in all public spaces.
- Follow social distancing guidelines and remain 6 ft from staff and other shoppers
- Use the restroom before you leave home, or use the public restroom located on State Street (our restroom will not be available)
- We encourage you to leave the little ones at home, if at all possible. We also encourage you to touch only those things you wish to purchase.
- Winding will only be available if you are willing to return the next business day to pick up your wound yarn at the curbside pickup table.
- For knitting help and fixes, please schedule a Project Help Drop-Off. One-on-one in-store help is not available at this time.
- There is currently no stay-and-knit; at this time we are encouraging in-and-out shopping only.
And here is what we promise we will do:
- No employee will work if they are even the slightest bit ill. Each employee will monitor their temperature before a shift begins.
- We will be wearing masks in the store.
- We will sanitize hard surfaces between appointments.
- We will maintain social distancing guidelines and stay 6 feet away from you and others.
- We are excited to see you again!
Thank you for caring about yourself and those around you by following our guidelines!