To subscribe to Knitted Wit's HERstory Sock Club and save $2 off each month's shipment, see our subscription listing here.
Join us for another year of HERstory from Knitted Wit!
For 2021, the HerStory focus is women who make a difference. Many of the women we are honoring this year are leaders in their spheres of influence, whether it be city, county, or country. It will be an exciting year, and we are so happy you'll be joining us!
Stay tuned for 2022, celebrating authors!
This out-of-this-world sock yarn is hand-dyed right in Portland, Oregon by Knitted Wit in bright, look-at-me colors. The merino wool is completely sourced within the U.S from sheep to skein. As an artisan, hand-made product colors can vary slightly from skein to skein. For best practices with hand-dyed yarns, alternate skeins in projects requiring more than one skein.
- January - Vigdís Finnbogadóttir and Lava - SOLD OUT
- February - Stacey Abrams and Persistence -SOLD OUT
- March - Brave Enough and the amazing women of the inauguration - SOLD OUT
April - Deb Haaland and Sea Change - SOLD OUT
- May - Liliʻuokalani and Aloha 'Oe - SOLD OUT
- June - Georgina Beyer and Red Umbrella - read the loveletter here
- July - Geraldine Roman and Waling Waling - read the loveletter here
- August - Mumilaaq Qaqqaq and Aurora Borealis - SOLD OUT
- September - Sonia Sotomayor and Sonia from the Block - read the loveletter here
- October - Tammy Duckworth and Veteran's Affairs - read the loveletter here
- November - Dr. Ildaura Murillo-Rohde and Flowers in your Hair - read the loveletter here
- December - The Future is Bright, celebrating the young women at the forefront of climate advocacy and justice - read the loveletter here
For 2020, the HerStory focus was FIRSTS. We showcased the first woman to do X, Y or Z, and discussed the impact that door-opening has had on future generations of potential HerStory recipients.
- June - Sophie Blanchard and Up, up and away! - read the latest loveletter here
- July - Dr. Susan LaFlesche Picotte and Omaha - read the latest loveletter here
||80 superwash merino, 20 nylon
||fingering (1), 6.5-8 sts/inch
||US 2-4 (3.0-3.5mm)
||B, C, D
||hand wash, dry flat