Audacious (by Lesley Anne Robinson) uses the magic of yarn dyed for planned pooling and a contrasting color to create this stunning shawl. The pattern itself is fairly basic brioche, so this would be a do-able project for newbies who are ready to move on from the basics.
Read more about Audacious in our blog post.
- Each bundle includes 1 skein Tosh x Barker Tosh Merino Light (planned pooling - 100% superwash merino wool; 420 yards/100g) and 1 skein Tosh Merino Light (100% superwash merino wool; 420 yards/100g) OR 1 skein Malabrigo Ultimate Sock (75/25% superwash merino wool/nylon; 420 yards/100g)
- Finished size: 50” wingspan and 32" deep, after blocking (pattern also has a larger size)
- Pattern not included but can be purchased from Ravelry here
- Gauge: 18 stitches and 19 rows over 4 inches [10 cm] in
two-color brioche stitch knit flat, after blocking
- Needles: US 4 (3.5mm), not included