The Courage Shawl by Shannon Cook is a triangular shawl worked top down in 3 colors of yarn using mosaic knitting. Worked in all knit and purl stitches and using only one color per row, Courage is a relaxing knit with an impressive result.
Our sample was provided by Dream In Color Yarn, knit in DIC Riley, a hand-dyed, 100% superwash merino single-ply yarn that is soft and squishy and available in a rich palette of colors.
From the designer: "Whether it’s knit during your happiest or most challenging time, Courage will bring you solace and joy. Choose colors that inspire you, and wear this shawl bravely as a symbol of your own personal journey."
- Each bundle includes 2 skeins each of colors A and B, and 1 skein of color C of Dream in Color Riley (100% superwash merino)
- Finished size: one size, approx. 69" wingspan and 32" depth
- Pattern is not included and can be purchased on Ravelry
- Gauge: 17 stitches and 24 rows over 4 inches [10 cm] in Stockinette stitch, before blocking
- Needles: US 7 (4.5mm) (not included)