The Shoulder Cozy by Churchmouse is a cross between a capelet, poncho, and cowl. Style it scrunched up around your neck under a coat or slipped down over your shoulders, it provides the perfect touch of all-season warmth. We've paired hand-dyed merino wool and mohair/silk for a bit of elegance. Knit with the two yarns held together on large needles, this piece knits up in no time!
Read more about the Shoulder Cozy in our blog post.
- Each bundle includes 1 skein for S/M or 2 skeins for L/XL Madelinetosh Tosh DK (100% superwash merino wool; 225 yards/115g) AND 1 skein Madelinetosh Impression (70/30% mohair/silk; 420 yards/50g).
- Finished size: S/M: ~16” long flat, fits up to 56" around shoulders (bust+arms); L/XL: ~18” long flat; fits up to 60” around shoulders. Shown in S/M.
- Pattern not included but can be purchased from Ravelry here
- Gauge: 9 stitches over 4 inches [10 cm] in garter stitch (yarns held together)
- Needles: US 13 (9.0mm) 24" circular (not included)