(We will be shipping a tool that is included in your course fee, so if you have a shipping address that is different than your billing address, please message us. Club Members you have already received this tool.)
Are you feeling the weight of a giant stash sitting on your shoulders like the world's biggest burden? Is your stash impeding your creativity and your desire to buy pretty new yarn? Then this is the course for you!
In this course's 5 lessons you will:
- learn how to critically evaluate the yarn collection you have
- feel inspired to organize your stash in a way that will help you actually use it
- let go of that stressful feeling that you have too much yarn!
- be ready to cast on a new project using up that stash
This course takes place in our virtual classroom. Your instructor, Sarah Keller, is a master stash accumulator (she has a yarn store, after all!), and knows how to help you conquer that overwhelmed feeling of having too much yarn. The course will include a Stash Workbook, Stash Organizing Worksheets, and a Stash Pattern Inspiration Guide.
As an extra bonus, every one who signs up for this course will receive a free KAH Wraps-Per-Inch (WPI) tool to help identify those unknown skeins hiding in your stash (a $10 value)!
- After purchasing the course, you will be sent an email inviting you to create your account in our Virtual Classroom (if you already have an account in our Virtual Classroom the class will appear in your Dashboard).
- Each of the 5 lessons will release one at a time over the next five days after your purchase.
- Your free WPI tool will ship within 24-48 hours of signup.
- This course has no expiration date.
I can't wait to tackle that stash with you!