2022 Slow Yarn Crawl pattern from Knot Another Hat!
Everyone knows that Summer in Oregon isn’t always warm (we call it June-uary for a reason!). This cozy cotton shawl is perfect for keeping your shoulders warm on a cool summer evening. It knits up very quickly in a bulky cotton on size US 13 needles.
- Difficulty Level: Advanced Beginner
- Yarn: 230 yds bulky weight yarn; 4 skeins WoolAddicts Liberty or 3 skeins Lang Sakura, (pictured in Liberty #28 Blush, 100% Pima cotton, 66 yards/50g)
- Gauge: 2 stitches and 5 rows per inch
- Needle: 24” circular size US 13 (9.0mm)
- Size: 65” from tip to tip, 25” depth at widest point
This pattern is a digital download; your download will be available after completing purchase. If you'd like to add the pattern to your Ravelry library, be sure to click the button on the Order Confirmation page.