Mar 11, 2021
Our Spring Yarn Tasting has arrived!
Our Spring Yarn Tasting is here!
This Spring we have loaded up our 21 newest yarns to share with you in our Spring Virtual Yarn Tasting.
What's a yarn tasting, you ask? A yarn tasting with Knot Another Hat includes:
- a box full of 21 yarn samples, in large .6+ ounce, sizes (that's about 1/3 of a 50g skein)
- access to a full course in our virtual classroom with pre-recorded videos lessons by Sarah, discussing each yarn's qualities and best uses, as well as an overview of yarn weights and gauges and swatching
- a coupon for a discount on these new yarns
- a download code from Berroco for a free Berroco pattern
- and of course - the special BONUS tools and goodies we love to include.
This Spring's tasting will ship early- to mid-April. We have a couple of vendors who had facility damage in the midwestern storms last month that have delayed the launches of their Spring products. As soon as we get those and can add them to your boxes, the boxes will ship and the course content will go live in the virtual classroom.
Registration will be open until March 31st or until filled; space is limited due to available sample quantities.