We are so excited that it is once again time for the Pacific Northwest Slow Yarn Crawl! This is the crawl that takes you all around Oregon & Washington (either in-person for virtually from your couch), all through the summer, with prize drawings galore. The PNW Slow Crawl has been one of our very favorite parts of summer. Thanks to the Slow Crawl we have met new friends from all over the country.
Here's how it works:
- Order your souvenir passport from us and get your first stamp! (we are now sold out - BUT - you can still order a passport from the Slow Crawl website)
- Visit participating shops in person (or online*) from May 28 to Sept 6 to get your passport stamp/sticker for that shop, as well as that shop's exclusive Slow Crawl Pattern downloads.
- Your name will be entered in that shop's prize drawings
- Purchase from every store in a Region to be entered in the Regional Prize basket
- Purchase from every store in the entire crawl to be entered in the Grand Prize Basket!
- Get a special "crawl prize" for anyone who finishes the entire crawl
*Online/virtual visits require a purchase for a stamp/sticker
In addition to all this fun, you also get free patterns!. Each participating shop will have an exclusive knit and/or crochet pattern that you will receive when you get your passport stamped or make an online purchase. Our exclusive pattern this year is the Snail Trail shawl, designed with 2 balls of Berroco Summer Sesame and 1 ball of Berroco Zinnia.
For more info and a complete list of participating shops, see the Slow Crawl Website.