As a yarn store owner, I hear all the time, "I wish I could figure out which yarn is right like you can". This course will teach you exactly that. Gain the knowledge to navigate your LYS (local yarn store) like a Pro, and make the right choices for your project.
In this course, you will:
- Learn how to gain the experience to know which yarn is right for a project, and how to bring out the best qualities in a given yarn.
- Learn how to evaluate your chosen pattern for critical information that will help you choose the right yarn, and set you on the track to success.
- Shop your LYS like a Pro by learning to understand yarn categories, fiber contents, signage, and more.
- Learn the ins and outs of pattern sizing and ease in order to choose the right size for YOU.
- Add-on our Yarn Sampling Bundle (explained in course materials) to broaden your experience working with various fiber contents. Each Yarn Sampling Bundle comes with nine 25g sample balls of yarn that fit into the categories discussed in the course.
This course is for those knitters and crocheters looking to unlock the knowledge that yarn store staff have for choosing the right yarn for any given project.
This course is a video course offered through our virtual classroom. You will have lifetime access to this course once purchased. You can progress through the course as fast or as slow as you prefer, and re-watch any section as many times as you like. Because this is digital content that is delivered immediately upon payment, we cannot offer refunds.